Booking made easy with Voyages-sncf.com
With multiple ways to book; online, on your mobile, by phone, or face-to face in store – we have something to suit you. So whether you want help planning your journey, or are looking for a quick and easy way to book, Voyages-sncf.com can help you.
NEW MOBILE APP AND SITE
Our new app and mobile site will allow you to book a ticket anywhere, anytime you want. Booking a ticket has never been so quick and easy!
- Book your train tickets on the move
- Express Booking
- NEW: get sent reminders about your upcoming journey by adding your booking to your calender
- NEW: receive notifications about special discounts and promotions
- Secure Payments
Talk to one of our rail experts by phone for a personalised booking experience.
- 0844 848 5848* (*Calls to this number cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge)
- Open Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm. Closed Sunday.
And don't forget, you can visit us online at Voyages-sncf.com 24 hours a day, 7-days a week to plan and book your rail tickets and passes.
- Latest promotions and offers
- Book train tickets
- Buy rail passes and make seat reservations
- Destination guides
- Book hotels & travel extras
(1) Prices based on lowest available Standard Class return fare per person. Fares are non-refundable but are exchangeable with a fee before departure and are subject to limited availability.
(2) Price quoted is the off peak lead in adult Standard Class return fare available for travel between midday Monday and midnight Thursday and between midday and midnight Saturday. This price is based on a compulsory return trip. Exchangeable before departure by paying a £30 fee per leg per person, plus the difference in price between the original fare and the available fare on the day in the same or higher class of service. From 30 January 2017, customers who exchange their tickets for a new, cheaper fare will no longer be paid the difference in cost. Tickets are non refundable at any time.
(3) Price based on lowest available Standard Class return fare per person.