LUGGAGE ON TGV
- No check in. No weight limits. No extra costs!
- 2 bags or suitcases and 1 hand luggage are allowed.
- Remember, all suitcases and bags must be labelled before boarding the train.
- Traveling with oversized luggage? Look for the special areas on your TGV train. You’ll find them at the entrance or middle of the carriage.
BIKES ON TGV
Cyclists are welcome! Just a few conditions:
- Fold your bike or remove the front wheel, and place it in a bike bag of 120cm x 90cm max.
- Carry your bike onboard at no extra charge! Policies may vary on different trains - check before travelling.
WHEELCHAIRS ON TGV
Dedicated wheelchair spaces are available on all major routes in TGV’s First Class carriages – but you only have to pay the price of a second class ticket. In this space, you’ll find:
- Three seats for wheelchair travellers
- Two chairs for travelling companions
- Nearby disabled toilets
PETS ON TGV
Good news! On TGV, you’ll enjoy discounted fares, depending on the size and weight of your pet. Guide dogs are free. Policies may vary on different trains - check before travelling.
- Does your pet weigh less than 6kg? Pay only 6€! Make sure to carry your pet in a kennel or carrier no more than 45cm x 30cm x 25cm.
- Larger pets can travel at a 50% discount based on the full Second class fare (even if you travel in First Class).
Pet tickets do not have to be purchased in advance. They can be purchased at the station on the date of travel. Pets will not get a reserved seat; they have to remain by the customer's feet for the duration of the journey.
If you need to bring other larger items, such as pushchairs or watersport equipment, we’ll make room for them too. Just make sure they’re easy to carry and placed in the special, designated areas once you board the train.