LYRIA 2ND CLASS
Friendly and comfortable, TGV Lyria 2nd Class has something for all travellers, including families. On board TGV Lyria second class, you will enjoy the following services:
- Optimum comfort with seats equipped with head rests, fold-down tables, foot rests and personal reading lamps.
- 220 volt electric sockets.
- Baby changing room.
- Access to the bar coach for food on board.
- Possibility of purchasing Paris Metro tickets in the bar coach.
Enjoy comfort, wherever you sit:
- Side by side Duo: 2 side by side seats
- Square: 4 face to face seats (available for 3 or 4 people)
- Family square: 4 face to face seats for families (available for 3 or 4 people) separated from the rest of the coach by a glass panel
TGV LYRIA FIRST CLASS
By choosing TGV Lyria First class travel, enjoy many services that will make your journey an even more relaxing experience.
On board TGV Lyria First class, you will enjoy the following services, included in your First-class-Ticket (available on international journeys between Switzerland <> Paris/Dijon):
- Maximum comfort with extra legroom and seat inclination
- Free hot drinks and cold refreshments
- A cold meal served at your seat along with cold and hot drinks and wines (breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner)
- Selection of daily newspapers and magazines (EN, FR, DE)*
- Individual 220 volt electric sockets so you never have to worry about losing power in your laptops or or phones
- On-board taxi booking for your arrival in Paris or Marseille
- Access to the SNCF Grand Voyageur Lounge in Paris Gare de Lyon
TGV LYRIA BUSINESS TRAVEL
Do you often travel between Paris and Switzerland for work? Travel in TGV Lyria business class and your work becomes a pleasure. Book a Flex-fare ticket and choose to travel in First Class to get access to all the services.
The Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur offers first-class international travellers a warm welcome in a comfortable lounge that has been designed for work and relaxation. Before you head to Switzerland on TGV Lyria, you can enjoy various services including:
- A free hot drink and a water fountain
- Free WiFi
- Daily newspapers and magazines to read in the lounge or take away
- Facilities for charging your mobile phone
- A desk and photocopier
- French and international news via the France 24 TV channel
- The exchange of your day’s tickets at the counter
The lounge is located on level -1 of Paris Gare de Lyon station’s Hall 3. It is open from 5.40am to 9pm on Monday to Friday and between 7am to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The lounge is closed on French bank holidays.