From December 10 you will have the choice between 3 range of services when travelling aboard TGV Lyria. This new offer allows more flexibility, and is more adapted to every need!
TGV LYRIA STANDARD CLASS
Friendly and comfortable, TGV Lyria 2nd Class has something for all travellers, including families On board TGV Lyria second class, you will enjoy the following services:
- Optimum comfort with seats equipped with head rests, fold-down tables, foot rests and personal reading lamps.
- 220 Volt electric sockets
- Baby changing room
- Access to the bar coach for food on board
- Possibility of purchasing Paris Metro tickets in the bar coach
- Side by side Duo: 2 side by side seats
- Square: 4 face to face seats (available for 3 or 4 people)
- Family square: 4 face to face seats for families (available for 3 or 4 people) separated from the rest of the coach by a glass panel
TGV Lyria STANDARD 1ÈRE
Choose TGV Lyria STANDARD 1ÈRE to benefit from a more comfortable and relaxing experience aboard.
For your journeys between Switzerland and France, you will enjoy the following services:
- Maximum comfort with extra legroom and seat inclination,
- A service of drinks and snacks sold directly at your seat,
- An individual 220V electric sockets so you don't have to worry about running out of battery,
- A choice of semi-flexible or flexible tickets
TGV Lyria BUSINESS 1ÈRE
This new class is dedicated to our business travellers, so that work becomes a pleasure. This fully flexible tickets gives you access to a range of premium services.
This premium 1st class is available on routes between Paris and Basel/Zurich, Dijon and Basel/Zurich and Paris and Geneva (both ways).
Your benefits include:
- A healthy and balanced meal served at your seat,
- Access to magazines and newspapers in different languages,
- A welcome drink brought to you by dedicated tri-lingual staff,
- A fully flexible ticket, meaning you can change your train at any time,
- A quiet space where you can work, or relax,
- An espresso machine
- A service to book a chauffeured car when you arrive in Paris,
- Access to lounge areas in multiple stations, including Paris