Enjoy a summer adventure
Discover up to 30 European countries by train with Interrail. The Pass is available for all ages and can be now booked 11 months in advance. The most flexible way to discover all of Europe or one European country by rail!
1. Depart from your own town of residence
2. Available for all ages
3. Discounts in museums, accommodation and much more
4. Connect with local cultures and meet fellow travellers
5. Travel direct from city centre to city centre
6. Travel off the beaten track
1. Choose your Interrail pass: a Global or a One country pass.
2. Choose travel period: Choose between Flexible passes: 5 days within 15 days or 7, 10 or 15 days within one month and Continuous Passes; 15, 22 days or 1 month.
3. Choose the comfort onboard the train: 1st or 2nd class.
4. Choose date of departure: from which your pass will be valid.
5. Book your pass: Easy!
© Reinhard Schmid/Sime/Photononstop
(1) Price quoted is based on a Youth Standard Class fare Global Pass for 5 days travel within 15 days (Flexi).
(2) Price quoted is based on a Youth Standard Class for 3 days travel in 1 month in the price level 5 countries (FYR Macedonia, Serbia).