Get your E-ticket barcode as soon as you've booked. And at the station, there's no waiting around - just jump on board your train!
Wave goodbye to printing or postage problems and the worry of forgotten or lost tickets! And you don’t need your bank card if you decide to collect your ticket from the station.
Access your E-ticket in Apple Wallet or Passbook (iPhone).
You’re protecting the environment by using an E-ticket!
E-TICKET: HOW DOES IT WORK?
1 - BOOK
Book your e-ticket on voyages-sncf.com or via the app.
2 - FIND
Search and choose your journey, select E-ticket, pay, receive your booking confirmation and find your e-ticket in the ‘My tickets’ section of your app.
3 - SHOW
Show the e-ticket on your smartphone to the ticket inspector!
Still not convinced?
E-tickets are easy and speedy, and available on the following trains and journeys:
- Eurostar to France and Belgium
- TGV journeys around France
- TGV Lyria between France and Switzerland
- TGV France-Spain High Speed between France and Spain
- TGV France-Italy High speed between France and Italy
- Other TGV services including TGV Bruxelles-Province, TGV Paris-Luxembourg, TGV Paris-Freiburg, and TGV ICE France-Germany.
No connection on the train?
Take a screen-shot of your barcode before travelling or access your e-ticket in Apple Wallet or Passbook (iPhone) to retrieve it offline.