Enjoy a summer adventure
Interrailing is a fun and flexible way to discover all of Europe or one country.
1. No check in.
2. Travel direct from city centre to city centre.
3. Comfort, relaxation and a time to chill out in the train.
4. Authentic travel: discover landscapes that you might not have seen otherwise.
5. Hop on and off the train if you see a small city that you’d like to explore.
6. Great service: Travel First Class.
1. Choose your Interrail pass: a Global or a One Country Pass.
2. Choose travel period: 10 days, 22 days, 1 month. Flexi or continuous.
3. Choose the comfort onboard the train: 1st or 2nd class.
4. Choose date of departure: from which your pass will be valid.
5. Book your pass: Easy!
(1) Price quoted is based on a Youth Standard Class fare Global Pass for 5 days travel in 10 days.
(2) Price quoted is based on a Youth Standard Class for 3 days travel in 1 month in the price level 5 countries (FYR Macedonia, Serbia).